Who We Are and What We Do
Our bilingual team features three of the most experienced chiropractors in east Ottawa; Dr. Sylvie Bordeleau, Dr. Daniel Vandervoort and Dr. Trisha Lilly.
Our gentle techniques include:
- Traditional spinal adjustments
- Activator Methods
- Drop Tables
- Computer assisted assessment and adjustments with the Spine Align Ultralign G2
We treat people of all ages and occupations, from the person hunched over a PC all day to the worker doing repetitive lifting. No one is too young or old to benefit from our gentle and proven chiropractic methods.
A few of the conditions that respond well to chiropractic treatment include:
- Low back pain and disc problems
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Whiplash-associated disorder
Regular chiropractic care will help you experience less pain, more energy, improved posture and flexibility. Long-term benefits include relief from chronic conditions such as scoliosis and spinal arthritis as well as improving athletic performance.
- Gaitscan Technology for Custom Orthotics
- Naturopathic supplies at wholesale prices
- Nutrition, lifestyle and anti-aging assessments
- 3 Registered Massage Therapists on site
Our New Technology
The Beacon Hill Chiropractic Clinic now has computerized instrument adjusting of the spine. The clinic has invested in the most advanced technology available to assess and adjust the spine providing instant feedback on the adjustments. There does not need to be any more cracking or twisting of the spine to achieve excellent results with this technology. Come feel the difference or call the clinic for more information on the safest and most comfortable chiropractic care available in the region.